Modules within Financials in Cloud (FITC)
Procure to Pay
Oracle Procurement Cloud Is used to streamline the source-to-pay process through automation.
- Automate requisition through invoice matching and payment
- Simplified Shopping - help users to quickly find the goods and services they need with a familiar consumer buying experience
- Ensure your negotiated pricing and terms are automatically leveraged to realize maximum savings
- P2P includes:
The General Ledger is the master database with all transactions at the University; accessed through a module in FITC.
Fixed assets are tangible assets brought in service for business use and are not expected to be converted to cash in the near future.
Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence.
- Contains real time reporting capabilities including dashboards
- Used by Central Offices to perform daily business processes
- Non-Central Offices use OAC for reporting
Project Portfolio Management (PPM) supports the full lifecycle of project and portfolio management with a single, accurate view of all project-related activities. Oracle projects integrates with applications, including Oracle Financials, and Procurement.
- Delivers project transparency
- Includes organization of project financials, contracts, and billing to project management - to project resource, task, and grants management
- Provides high-powered multi-dimensional analytic cube drives critical insight into project performance health and trends and enables all project stakeholders to monitor, track, and improve performance and profitability
- Project Portfolio Management is maintained by KU Office of Research
- Grant Documentation