BudCast (Budgeting and Forecasting) is the University’s all-funds financial management tool. With BudCast you can:
- Execute financial reports showing all funds (KUEA, State, Grant) held by a department
- Track and forecast all expenditures and budget allocations in the ‘All Funds Budget’
- Forecast grant expenses and deliver interactive award status reports to PI’s
- Add Chartfield 1 Budget Allocations and track specific expenses crossing multiple funds or fiscal years utilizing Chartfield 1
- View and analyze expense trends crossing multiple years
Note: Users of the BudCast Operating Plan or Grants Administration Module are required to have working knowledge of the University's budgets. It is recommended that users understand terms such as ARSP, positions, pools, OOE, forecasts, projections, budget transfers, carry-forward, F&A, PI, reallocation, etc. before utilizing BudCast.